Friday, November 19, 2010

Shopping and Lunch with the Seniors

     Today I've arranged for the Senior Center bus to take a group of 24 seniors to Colonie Center (a local shopping mall) where we'll visit the Christmas Tree Shop and whatever else we have time for.  I know that I will make a stop at The Children's place and Crazy Eights to see if they have any buys for my granddaughter.  Adison will be 3 on January 21st and she just loves clothes (she likes shoes even more)!!
     After our shopping we'll meet back on the bus and then head to the Olive Garden and Red Lobster (next door to each other) for lunch.  We have 19 ready to eat at the Olive Garden and 5 will dig in at the Red Lobster (Olive Garden for me because I love their soup, salad and bread sticks)!!
     Hope all the seniors enjoy their day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment