Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

     Here it is almost the end of January - I've been quite neglectful of my blog.  I love the holiday season yet it's a sad time for me also.   
     Not that the weather shows it, but we're on our way to SPRING.  More snow expected here tonight - I'm really tired of it.  The cold weather is really getting to me this year - must be cause I'm getting older - HA HA.  I've gone from going out in my jeans and shirt w/gloves to actually wearing a sweatshirt or fleece jacket this year.  But we are on a warming trend - near 30 again today.  I know I shouldn't complain abut the weather as so many of my friends - fb, blog and others - have had much colder temperatures and much more snow.
     Spending the day with my darling Adison today while her Mom is working.  Will try to get back on track with more recipes and fun stories for  you.

No comments:

Post a Comment